public inbox for passt-dev@passt.top
* Everything Open 2023 passt presentation
@ 2023-03-21  1:40 David Gibson
From: David Gibson @ 2023-03-21  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: passt-dev

For anyone who might be interested, here's the presentation about
passt and passt which I made at Everything Open 2023, a conference
that was in Melbourne, Australia last week.

Recording:
	watch on Youtube at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUEtEt1i3I
	or download in webm format at
https://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/everythingopen/2023/clarendon_room_a/Tuesday/passt_pasta_Modern_unprivileged_networking_for_containers_and_VMs.webm

Slides:
	as a Google Slides document
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P1lOy1hZtyCgDHltj2fwOEPDa2AGfN0vXQqYuqmhAsU/edit?usp=sharing
	or as PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b30UYxQ9F5q66ZWkO-CSRnJ-cvC1aO3S/view?usp=sharing

Stefano, feel free to mirror those onto passt.top if you'd like.

--
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Everything Open 2023 passt presentation
@ 2023-03-22  0:21 ` Stefano Brivio
From: Stefano Brivio @ 2023-03-22  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Gibson; +Cc: passt-dev

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:40:23 +1100
David Gibson <david@gibson.dropbear.id.au> wrote:

> For anyone who might be interested, here's the presentation about
> passt and passt which I made at Everything Open 2023, a conference
> that was in Melbourne, Australia last week.

Thanks!

> Recording:
> 	watch on Youtube at:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUEtEt1i3I
> 	or download in webm format at
> https://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/everythingopen/2023/clarendon_room_a/Tuesday/passt_pasta_Modern_unprivileged_networking_for_containers_and_VMs.webm
>
> Slides:
> 	as a Google Slides document
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P1lOy1hZtyCgDHltj2fwOEPDa2AGfN0vXQqYuqmhAsU/edit?usp=sharing
> 	or as PDF
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b30UYxQ9F5q66ZWkO-CSRnJ-cvC1aO3S/view?usp=sharing
>

> Stefano, feel free to mirror those onto passt.top if you'd like.

Mirrored at:
	https://passt.top/everything_open_2023.webm
	https://passt.top/everything_open_2023.pdf

and I also took the chance to mirror the presentation from the KVM
Forum last year:
	https://passt.top/kvm_forum_2022.webm
	https://passt.top/kvm_forum_2022.pdf

I didn't link those anywhere, yet. I guess it's time to add a section
to the README, or perhaps stop abusing cgit like I did and switch to
something like Pico CMS for that.

--
Stefano